- News & Articles
- Aquatic SEMP Reports
- PKP Partners
- Katala Foundation Inc
- Centre For Sustainability
- City Government of Puerto Princesa
- City Tourism Department
- Philippine Statistics Authority
- City Agriculture Office
- World Wide Fund for Nature
- Flora and Fauna
- Palawan State University
- Protected Areas
- PKP Matters
- Department of Agriculture
- Province of Palawan
- Western Philippines University
- City Planning and Development Coordinator
- The Tubbataha Natural Park
- News & Updates
- 2nd Palawan Research Symposium Researches
- biodiversity and ecological studies
- environment natural resources
- socio cultural economic
- Benjamin J. Gonzales, Ph. D
- Fisheries Resources Management Project
- International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- AACL BIOFLUX
- Palawan Biosphere Reserve
- Holy Trinity University
- Department of Science and Technology – Provincial Science and Technology Center, Palawan (DOST)
- Department of Agriculture – Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources, Palawan
- 1st Palawan Research Symposium Researches
- Coastal Marine
- Social Socio
- Technology and Innovation
- Strategic Environmental Plan (SEP)
- LARGE MARINE VERTEBRATES RESEARCH INSTITUTE PHILIPPINES (LAMAVE)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
- Environmental and Climate Change Research Institute (ECCRI)
- Forest Foundation Philippines
- New Humanity For A United World
- Community Centered Conservation (C3) Philippines, Inc.
- Philippine Water Challenge
- Geospectrum Marketing Services
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PLASTIC POLLUTION FROM MACRO TO NANO 14-18 NOVEMBER 2022 ONLINE WITH PRESENTIAL LOCAL NODES
The increasing accumulation of plastic pollution in the environment has been reported in the ...
A Concept Proposal on Establishment of NCA-TWG under PKPBSD
Two New Species Of Freshwater Goby Fish Discovered in Palawan, Philippines
Date: January 13, 2022Source: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) Graduate ...
Checklist Of Amphibians of The Philippines
April 2022 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.21912.06401 Authors: Emerson Y. Sy Source Link: ...
31st PKP Regular Meeting
Webinar series on Knowledge Management for Enhancing Public Sector Productivity (Re-run)
DAP Webinar Series on Knowledge Management for Enhancing Public Sector Productivity ...
Archipelago Sea BR, Finland, HABITABILITY FOR SUSTAINABLE ISLANDS No. 20
The outcome of this course is an up to date image of the habitability of a small island: ...
Tsunami Ready Training Course
Summary of the course This is an introductory-level training course providing the ...
Resilient Coastal Livelihoods and Ecosystems
You can register at: https://bit.ly/3l9KFxy. All those who register will be given access to ...
EDUCATION and TRAINING GUIDE 2022
Dear Alumna, Alumnus, We are delighted to send you the link to our new Education and ...
Planet Explore 2021 Geospatial applications for Agriculture, Earth Science, Forestry and Environmental Management
Join us virtually on October 13th and 14th as we explore the power of Global Connection to ...
SAVE THE DATE! Dive Deep Into the Israel Water Sector – A Philippine Water Challenge Webinar (October 13, 2021 | 2 PM Philippine Time | via Zoom
The Philippine Water Challenge (PhlWC), through the Israel Embassy in the Philippines, Foreign ...